Unique Place For Students and Teachers

logo

Time Table Summer 2021 || Results winter 2020 || Get details in Mail || Join Whatsapp Group

8.1.10

TECHNOLOGY NEWS:Google's Nexus One Cellphone

Google is getting into the phone retail business and has kicked-off sales of a Google-branded handset via its Web site. The Nexus One, which has been the source of Internet leaks and rumors for a month, was designed by Taiwan's HTC and runs Google's Android operating system.
COMMENT:-
I have had a cellphone since they were the size of a a small loaf of bread and I have had all brands and all models. I currently have a Blackberry Curve and I just traded my HTC Touch for the HTC Hero. My take on the whole industry is this, there are a lot of really great phones on the market, and some that are not so good, but the bottom line is always the needs and wants of the consumer. We are in an age of an unprecedented technological explosion, and there will always be a newer and better something or other which either will or won't be a crowd pleaser. I'm just happy that we have so many brands and models to chose from. My Tmobile contract is ending soon and I might just get the Nexus One, I haven't decided yet. I'm gathering information and when the time comes I will choose the phone that best suits my needs.
Share:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Copyright © Nagpur University | Powered by RTMNU