Unique Place For Students and Teachers

logo

Time Table Summer 2021 || Results winter 2020 || Get details in Mail || Join Whatsapp Group

31.5.10

MBA | Before you go to MBA ask yourself these questions

So before you go after an MBA, ask yourself these questions, and dig deep to find the answers that are right for you:

1. Do I need an MBA to get where I want to be?

2. How will an MBA get me to that place or position?

3. Will the school make a difference in the kind of job I am offered, really?

4. How much debt and stress and I willing to take on in the pursuit of my MBA?

5. Who have I talked to, in my chosen field, who can speak from experience about what an MBA can and cannot do for me?

Before you go to MBA ask yourself these questions
Share:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Copyright © Nagpur University | Powered by RTMNU